What Documents Are Required To Apply?
We will advise you on the mortgage loan program that best fits your needs based on your unique situation.
- W-2 or Tax Returns (if self employed) for the most recent two years
- Most recent pay-stub
- All pages of your most recent bank statements, investment and asset account statements.
- 2 Forms of Identification
Additional Documentation That May Also Be Required
- Purchase Agreement (if purchase)
- Award letter (if retired)
- 1st Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- 2nd Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration page
- Mortgage statements (on other properties if any)
- Bankruptcy Papers (if applicable)
- Child Support / Alimony (if applicable)
- Business License or Letter from CPA (if self employed)